Cooling Massage Gel
Blast of cooling and soothing ingredients for massage
Main Features• Provides optimal glide for prolonged massage activity
• Offers cooling menthol, eucalyptus, and camphor bark oils to create an invigorating sensory experience
• Features a light and refreshing gel formula that’s paraben-free
Key Ingredients• Menthol provides a cooling sensation, as well as aromatherapy benefits.
• Camphor bark oil has a cooling, penetrating, and lasting aroma. The cooling and penetrating effects of camphor oil help to make it a sedative agent. It also helps relax the body and mind, while giving a feeling of peace and freshness. It also works as a detoxifier and a stimulant when applied topically.
• Eucalyptus oil is often used for aromatherapy treatments. It can provide stimulating benefits for the skin.
• Peppermint oil is known for its refreshing and cooling properties and can have a calming effect on the skin.
Directions for UseAfter cleansing and soaking skin, apply generously and massage vigorously up and down calves, behind the knees, and feet. Wash hands after use.